Baby

“A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier,
the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.” -Anonymous



Thursday, September 2, 2010

Out of the mommy closet...

A cute quote from one of my fave movies, "Baby Mama".   I am now out of the mommy closet.  I am big enough in the belly that strangers don't just see me as some girl who likes to rock a beer gut.  I am now someone they ask "how many months are you?" or "when are you due?"   I am also officially dressing from said mommy closet.  For me - mommy drawer.  I have a drawer in my dresser set aside for maternity clothes and have started wearing maternity pants and shirts.  Its a kick - much more comfortable on the belly.  That doesn't mean that I won't occasionally wear jerry-rigged jeans and stretched out juniors tops, it just means that I will be doing so less often...I think.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment