Baby

“A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier,
the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.” -Anonymous



Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Month 5: So much progress!

Only 4 more months to go - phew!  Although there is still so much to be done - inside and out - our baby girl has come a long way from her initial seahorse-looking state.  At 5 months, our baby's face is fully formed (if only I could get a better pic!) and she's even got little nipples!  She's starting to put on little baby weight and her muscles and neurons are formed enough to punch and kick the crap outta me while she's awake - approximately half the day (and night, from what I can tell).   She is quite the little boxing ninja in there.  Though she's moving up a storm, not all movements can be felt from the outside yet, though I have no doubt she will get stronger in the days and weeks to come.  Yay for my baby, bad for my bladder - she has good aim!

No comments:

Post a Comment