Baby

“A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier,
the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.” -Anonymous



Friday, September 10, 2010

Kicking and Screaming

So I am pretty sure by now that I am feeling her kick.  I wasn't sure at first. I am still not positive that everything I feel is her, but when the movement can be felt with my hand on the outside, I think it's safe to assume her lil twitches are turning into full-fledged punches and kicks.
I definitely don't hear her screaming; no, not her.  The screaming of 'kicking and screaming' refers to other people's children.  At 5 months I figured it's a good idea to start my registry.  I have done lots of research but still thought it a good idea to go into a couple Targets and the local Babies'r'us.  I still don't think it was a bad idea.  And for the most part, I still think most people's children are adorable - even crying babies.  However, there seems to be an abundance of inattentive and unmotivated parents who allow their children to scream, cry, kick, drag and run their way through stores.   I guess they will serve as a catalyst or an example for us, and hopefully the other soon-to-be parents, to be more responsible with our kids.  Thanks?

No comments:

Post a Comment