Baby

“A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier,
the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.” -Anonymous



Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Birthday and Uterversary!

This past Monday as I celebrated my 28th birthday (Woot! Woot!) my lil baby girl in utero turned 24 weeks (lets give her her own lil woot! woot!).  We celebrated with a nice pre-natal massage followed by some registry adding and I topped the night off with my Bears going undefeated!
At 24 weeks my beautiful angel's face is just about fully formed, complete with eyelashes and eyebrows...though, they are white now - so that is a little creepy.  Pigment develops in the coming weeks, and continues to change throughout the first few years out of the womb.  Out of the womb.  In 3.5 months we will have a baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. The diapers look very cool. Do they tell you how to estimate how many you'll need to start?

    ReplyDelete