Baby

“A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier,
the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.” -Anonymous



Sunday, August 1, 2010

Anxious

We had our 3 month appointment last week and although we got to hear the baby's heartbeat - Woot!, and had to give blood - blech, no new pictures. Now that I know all of the changes the baby has made, I am just dying to see him or her again! I am in line to have the 2nd trimester ultrasound - would love to do 3D or 4D - but it is done at a facility other than my doctor's office so I have to wait for the authorization and appt. contact info from my HMO/medical group. Last time I had to do something similar, 1st trimester blood test and ultrasound, it seemed as though I got the notice so quickly - of course, I wasn't as anxious then because I had just seen my baby at the 11 week appt. and who really gets anxious to give blood?

Anyway - I am very anxious. Authorization sent from Dr. to HMO/medical group last wednesday....and now I am waiting....waiting....not exactly patiently.

Oh, and did I mention we get to find out the baby's gender at this upcoming ultrasound????? Woot! Woot!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment