Baby

“A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier,
the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.” -Anonymous



Tuesday, July 6, 2010

11 Weeks Along




Had the 11 week ultrasound - isn't he or she cute!!!!

The ick should get better soon - at least the nausea and loss of appetite. I read that headaches and dizzyness actually get stronger - fabulous. The nausea lessens because as of right around now, the uterus/placenta are now producing their own hormones, so mine will be getting less and less crazy. Not sure why the headaches get stronger. My guess is that it has something to do with my blood workings. I will have to look into that.


Told my boss too. I thought it would be necessary having had one Dr appt on a Wed, another the following Friday, and another at the end of the month. She was very happy for us. She also let me know that I can take my pace and time in the morning, because I have been very good about always finishing my work on time. Phew!

2 comments:

  1. Your boss sounds awesome! Good job on getting your work done on time.

    You sure that's not a little nino in there? Either that's a large big toe or I think he's happy to see me. :) Heehee. Sorry. Big sister has to be the kidder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Told you she'd be excited!! Our Boss is the best!

    And yes, he/she is so cute!! Can't wait for more pics!

    ReplyDelete